cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drouetj
Occasional Member - Level 1

Next Gen UI other considerations

Hello!

I have enabled and the inform the users in my company of the new UI, updated and shared training materials and guides, I have enabled the UI preview for all the active groups in the company,

Is there anything else I should consider before tuning on for the whole company?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drouetj are you having any pilot users submit expenses with the new UI? If so, have you provided them with the resources to provide you feedback on things they notice? That way you can compile a possible FAQ for the new UI based on actual user feedback and provide it to your employees. Just a suggestion. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
drouetj
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello! @KevinD 

That makes sense, they know how to contact admins for issues or difficulties but nothing specifically for the new UI, Further, I activated the preview mid May and no issues have been reported as of today July 11th.

Do you know if anything else changes when you turn on for the whole company?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drouetj there shouldn't be anything different from the preview and activating company-wide.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.