cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PamSciarra
Routine Member - Level 1

Next Gen UI - Increasing Receipt Window Size to View Full Page Receipts

I'm currently previewing the Next Gen UI to identify all the changes to communicate to users.  An area I've found that I'm struggling with is the set size of the receipt image window pane on the right side of the expense.  If I'm submitting a full page receipt (i.e. hotel folio or other full size receipt), the only way to view the image is to have the image be zoomed all the way out....which is often impossible to read.  When I zoom in to read, I lose the ability to see the left side and right side of the receipt all at one time.  It's inefficient to scroll left and right.

In the legacy UI, we could move the middle bar back and forth to allow more real estate to the receipt window.

If anyone knows a quick fix here (aside from downloading the receipt image to view outside of Concur) please let me know.

I have opened a Customer Influence ticket (since the Concur helpdesk told me that's how we let them know about features we want.) In order for this idea to be considered, I MUST RECEIVE AT LEAST 25 VOTES IN THE CUSTOMER INFLUENCE SITE (not here). Here is the direct link: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/282860

In case the link doesn't work, here is the link to get to the home page of the website where you can create a user ID/pw: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/

Go to Improve My Product > SAP Concur Expense > All Requests (left hand side) and scroll to find my suggestion.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PamSciarra great suggestion. 🙂 I think you might get some responses if you post this in the User Admin Group. If you aren't yet a member of that group, you can go to the group and use the Request to Join option. We will verify your administrative permissions. Once confirmed, we can admit you so you can make posts and reply to posts in that group. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PamSciarra
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin - Thanks for the suggestion.  I've requested permission to join.