cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pnenes
Occasional Member - Level 3

New UI attendee copy down

Hi, 

I am currently previewing the new UI before go live. I noticed when I have attendees, then I go to itemize the expense it does not copy down my attendees. Is that feature going away?

Kind regards, 

Trish

1 Solution
Solution
Nitty
Super User
Super User

@pnenes I just saw this post.  FYI, this was released in July. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hello @pnenes 

there are many other data that is not copied during itemization, this is something that started happening from March 2022 and still not being fixed.

Regards

pnenes

Have they mentioned a fix? @KevinD Do you know?

Kind regards, 

Trish

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pnenes this feature is listed on our Features Not Yet Available for NextGen UI. It isn't listed as a Feature Not Supported, so I think we plan on adding it at some point. I'm hoping they would add it in before the universal cutover on October 1st, but I don't know. I don't have access to our Dev team's roadmap of features to be released. 

So to clarify, it isn't a fix or something that is broken, it is a feature not yet available on the new UI. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
pnenes

Thank you @KevinD. I wonder if it would be worth it to add to the Customer influence as an improvement request?

Trish

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pnenes Good question. Since it isn't listed as Features Not Supported, I take that as it is going to be something made available at some point.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
Nitty
Super User
Super User

@pnenes I just saw this post.  FYI, this was released in July.