cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JulieL
Occasional Member - Level 3

Need to review the set-up of my 2 business account

I use to have someone review my accounts once a year, they would often point out different tools that were available to me as well as reports i could take advantage of. I have questions and i am not sure where to go. Support can not answer my questions. I want to review my data coming in the to our accounting software SAGE. When we did our set-up originally this was not set-up properly as we had so many other issues, I would love to have this working properly. Everything is currently being entered manually and we really need to get this set-up. Help where do I go.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JulieL could you post the questions you have here on the Community? That way others can see exactly what questions you have as they may have had a similar situation. Also, I can post questions internally to try and get some answers/solutions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JulieL

Hi Kevin,

Not sure how to clarify this questions, need the data created from concur to come in my accounting software (Sage). There is a report that was created for this purpose when we did the set-up, but it never worked properly, we were never able to import this file. I would like another chance at reviewing this with someone. Last time i looked at it it was with the report person, but they could not help me very much. If i can get this working, this would resolve a major issue.  Is this enough details?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JulieL do you know who your assigned SAP Concur Client Success Manager is? 

I see your Solutions Consultant was Gladys Simen. Did you work with her at all? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JulieL

Hi Kevin,

The last communication I have is with Sara Hurst who told me to go to the community to ask questions. How do I contact Gladys Simen?