cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TNTytell
Occasional Member - Level 2

Need help integrating Amex Corporate Card when my Concur account thinks I have an Amex Business card

Hello! I was recently issued an Amex Corporate Card for business expenses. When I set up my SAP Concur account, there is an option to add an Amex Business Card for my Expense Credit Card, but I am unable to do so because I have a Corporate Card instead of a Business Card. How do I solve this problem so that my Amex charges start populating in Concur?

TNTytell_0-1701385908168.png

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@TNTytell Here are the steps to register your card as well:

To register a card, the user must go to Profile > Profile Settings > Expense Credit Cards > Add AMEX Business Card

• Each cardholder (being primary or supplemental) must register their card individually
  • In particular, a primary card holder cannot register supplemental cards on behalf of other employees. To use the American Express© Business Card integration, cardholders must be registered on the American Express© MYCA website. MYCA is the American Express© web account access and services portal.            
  • Each registered card is automatically assigned to the logged-on Concur user

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@TNTytell Hello!  Thank you for reaching out to our Support team.  Have you tried entering it in as a Personal Card?  You could also reach out to your SAP Concur Admin to see how they would like you to add it.  Let me know if you need your Admin's contact info!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TNTytell

Hi @MelanieT ! Thank you for getting back to me. When I was seeking out an explanation for my issue yesterday, I came across this:

Review the front of the credit to determine the card type:

• Corporate credit cards should have the word "Corporate" printed on the front of the card.
  • Business cards should have the word "Business" printed on the front of the card.
  • Personal cards do not have "Corporate" or Business" printed on the front of the card.

My concern is that if I add my Amex Corporate card as a Personal Card, it will cause issues further down the road; if you believe that adding this as a Personal Card is the right move, then I will happily do so. I don't believe I have my Concur Admin's contact information, so if you'd be willing to share that, I  would really appreciate it!

hzhuiedward
Occasional Member - Level 1

HI Melanie, 

we have following error when we try to link AMEX corporate card with Concur. could you help out?

hzhuiedward_1-1701887585507.png

TNTytell

Hi @hzhuiedward ! I was able to work around this issue by adding my Amex corporate card as a personal card in Concur. I do need to manually adjust funding from Out Of Pocket to Company Paid, but all my charges are populating, so it's a workable solution for now. I hope this helps!

hzhuiedward
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi TNTytell.  we are in same situation, get tied of out of Pocket, I talked to Concur support and submitted case, they refused to fix it and said this is not priority items, very frustrated! !

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@TNTytell I will send you your Admin's contact info.  After further research you would need to add it as a Business Card, so you will want to have your Admin create a Support case so we can see why it will not allow you to add it. 

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@TNTytell Here are the steps to register your card as well:

To register a card, the user must go to Profile > Profile Settings > Expense Credit Cards > Add AMEX Business Card

• Each cardholder (being primary or supplemental) must register their card individually
  • In particular, a primary card holder cannot register supplemental cards on behalf of other employees. To use the American Express© Business Card integration, cardholders must be registered on the American Express© MYCA website. MYCA is the American Express© web account access and services portal.            
  • Each registered card is automatically assigned to the logged-on Concur user

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen