cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amykeuper
Occasional Member - Level 1

Need help changing the Salesforce org linked to my Concur expense account

Our company recently integrated Concur and Salesforce so that Project allocation can be associated in an expense record via lookup. In my role, I have access to many different company Salesforce orgs. I did not look carefully at the instance that defaulted when I was linking Salesforce to my Concur; I'm 99.99% sure I didn't link the right one. It can't find any projects (name/code/either--nothing works) in the lookup.

Now that my Concur User is linked to a WRONG Salesforce org, I see no way to break that link and repoint. Our IT department did not have a ready answer. This may be something a system admin needs to do behind the scenes. I am completely blocked from submitting expenses now because Project is required and must be found in the source system. My "source" system is the incorrect Salesforce.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amykeuper could you provide a screenshot of where you did the linking between your profile and the SalesForce org, please? I'd like to see what you see.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
amykeuper

@KevinDI don't seem to be able to paste an image here, but we have a custom lookup field that calls out to Salesforce and looks up projects from there. When you are in an expense and the systems aren't linked, you are prompted to connect. Our Salesforce admin revoked the oauth for concur on my salesforce profile--effectively disconnecting. Then, I was promoted again to link and this time I paid attention to which org I was logged into!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amykeuper will your SalesForce admin not reinstate your privileges or relink for you? Sounds like that is the person who needs to help you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
amykeuper

After the admin broke the existing connection, I was prompted to reconnect. And this time I relinked to the correct Salesforce org, so I'm good. Basically, there is nothing that I could do on my end. As I suspected, an admin had to "disconnect" my user from the wrong salesforce org. I'm all set. Thanks!