cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sreekant89
Occasional Member - Level 2

Is there a way to generate a list of open cash expenses in Concur?

I am looking to generate a list of open expenses for all payment types that are either unassigned to a report. I was able to extract open card transactions that are unassigned and also assigned but not submitted.

Similarly I am trying to generate a report for open cash/Out of pocket expenses that users have open in their profile. This should not include cash advances.

Thanks in advance for any help/guidance.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sreekant89 are you wanting to see cash/out of pocket expenses users have added to their expense reports? I wasn't quite clear on what you are looking for in this regard. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sreekant89
Occasional Member - Level 2

No, If an user had added cash/out of pocket expenses to their expense reports but later they removed/deleted it from that report before submitting it and this line would show under the Available expense tab right?. So, I would like to know if Concur would generate a report of these open line items.

I know Concur can detect open credit card charges but I am interested to know if Concur would detect the above said scenario.