cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slsvb1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Need for more in depth reporting

The reports offered seem to be little more than a rearrangement of what can be displayed on the screen.  If I want to know:

1. How many expenses are being submitted this month
  2. How many expenses are being submitted this month without a receipt as a percentage of the total number of expenses
  3. How much is spent in each category
  4. Number of expenses by category
  5. Expenses by custom date range (Credit card statement period vs calendar month for example)
  6. etc...

How to do?  Crystal Reports would do this nicely if there was a way to get to the Concur data.  Is there a way?  Is there an API?  Maybe I could write my own way to query. 

Please offer suggestions.  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@slsvb1 we don't have an API to link our data warehouse with Crystal reports. I'm pretty certain everything you mention can be done in Cognos reports.

Are you familiar with our Cognos reporting tool?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
slsvb1

I'm familiar with Cognos only enough to know that it's an unwieldy, cumbersome tool that requires more experience than I have in order to use it effectively.  I'm guessing I'll just have to learn to live with what little Concur can present on the screen.  🙄

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

If you have access to Cognos, look at the standard reports listing that are offered and you may find reports that have what you want to review.  I have Intelligence and look in that report folder before I contact reporting for a specific type of report.  Cognos reporting can also take the standard report and customize it with your request.

Nancyagfa_0-1690389572291.png

Nancy Murray
Agfa
slsvb1

Unfortunately I don't have access to Cognos.  This thread may be closed as, "No solution available".