cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

How to classify beverage? is it "other employee related expense"?

How to find out classification of expense type such as beverage? at first thought, I would not consider entertainment nor meal.

Please correct me if wrong, is it "other employee related expense"?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@panes-rubrics I wouldn't classify it at "other employee related expense". I'd be more inclined to put it under a meal expense. If this is something common at your company, you may want to consider having an expense type named "Snacks and Beverages".

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

I followed your suggestion but still waiting for concrete answer from claim authorities. IMHO, it would reduce re-submittal if a claim type to be left to digression by someone who is still a novice with expense claim; I have done expense claim for two years and I still feel Concur, many ways more superior, is different from the old method and there is a learning curve. Is it possible for Concur to hardcode expertise of expense authorities  to automate such? I would not think this will alleviate their workload instead of take away their job like Software work?