A136521
Occasional Member - Level 1

NEED HELP REQUESTING REIMBURSEMENT

10 REPLIES 10
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @A136521 

we are not able to help directly here, since we don't have access to your system.

Please contact your Expense department within your company or check your T&E policy which should provide details of departments or people to be contacted. Sorry I can't be any more help.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
TMILLS38

I am not sure how to submit expense report. This documents that was sent to me on how to submit one is from 2016 and it does not match the steps to do so. Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TMILLS38 Below are resources that should help you with creating an expense report. Keep in mind, we currently have two User Interfaces being used by our Customers. I don't know which one your company is using, so I've included links to videos that show each interface. The videos are really short. 

Legacy UI Video: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us/cte_en-us_exp_new-expense-report.mp4

NextGen UI Video: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us_nextgen/cte_en-us_exp_new-expense-report.mp4

Take a look at the video and let us know if you still have questions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TMILLS38

The app on my computer and the app on my phone looks like neither one of the links you sent me

TMILLS38

Now the documents that was sent to me says SAP Concur Version 1.7 July 19, 2018. I also receive a policy document Originated date is 11/30/2016 last revised 12/05/2018. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TMILLS38 can you take a screenshot of what you see on your desktop computer, please? If I can see what you are seeing, I can better assist you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hopefully, there is a help contact on the document from 2016. If not, on the Concur home screen, your company should have contact information. If not, I usually recommend contacting your IT or Finance department.

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
shalaby

Hello, 

Trying this for the first time and Concur Expense keeps giving me this message "User name or password is invalid. Please try again.

Passwords are case sensitive.". Meanwhile, I could sign in to Concur Community regularly, no issues.  Please advise if I am missing any steps.

Thanks.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shalaby Hello there. A couple of things that might help you out:

1. This Community and SAP Concur for doing expenses are two separate sites. Your usernames on each site are not related to one another. That is why you can login here on the Community without any issue. 

2. I looked at your Concur profile and you are not setup as an Expense User, which means even if you get logged into Concur, you won't have the ability to create and submit an expense report. 

3. I'm sending you a private message here on the Community with a list of names of people who should be able to help you get your profile permission setup.

Check the little envelope in the upper right-hand corner of the Community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
shalaby

Thanks Kevin.