cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cristianarr1
New Member - Level 1

Multiple charges for hotel

I have received multiple charges on my company card for the same hotel stay. They messed up with charging me multiple time for the same stay when they added charges to my room that should never had been added. I have called Hilton and they expressed that only one charge for $619.41  was made. And the other transactions were canceled. But on concur I have 4 separate charges that I cant delete. I'm just trying to remove these charges removed so my account doesn't get flagged. Attached are the hotel receipt and what's shown on Concur. 

cristianarr1_0-1658777047099.pngcristianarr1_1-1658777295756.png

4 REPLIES 4
mcoyne
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have the same issue. Crown made two charges to my Amex for the same stay. I have one invoice for the stay and it shows two Amex payments. How do I match the two card transactions against the one expense item?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mcoyne if you were charged twice for one stay, you need to have the second charge reversed or credited. Have you spoken to the hotel about this? Once the charge is reversed, you should see a new transaction for the amount as a negative. Once that comes in, add it and the extra or second charge to the same report so they zero each other out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mcoyne
Occasional Member - Level 1

The transactions are not duplicate payments. I assume that on check-in the 'Pre-Authorisation' deposit was accidentially processed by the check-in clerk as an a confirmed charge. On Checkout, I was charged the remainder of the bill. The total bill was $586.52, and two Amex charges were made: $416.00 + $170.52.

mcoyne_0-1659476803018.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cristianarr1 I believe the charges with the amounts in parentheses are credits. So, if you were to add just these four charges to an expense report, the amount of the report would show as zero. So, just add all these charges to the same report. They should cancel each other out. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.