cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kcicotte
Occasional Member - Level 2

Multi-State Use Tax

We are an entirely US-based company.  Our expense program allows employees to purchase not only travel, but also goods required to do their jobs.  Because these items are sometimes purchased on-line, calculation of use tax is required.  I've looked, but cannot seem to find any configuration in Concur to manage use taxes.  Anyone have any tips?

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@kcicotte Hello! Thanks for reaching out to our SAP Concur Community.  Are you referring to something like a VAT tax?  Or is it simply called Use Tax?  We do have a Tax Administration to calculate VAT taxes in our system, but I'm not sure that is what you are referring to.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kcicotte we currently do not have a built-in option for Use Tax. However, you could either consult with a tax company on how this can be accounted for or you could create a custom field where users can enter the amount of the use tax. The caveat here though, is the user needs to calculate the tax themselves and enter it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.