cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wlloh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mobile Metrics Detail

There is a report called Mobile Metrics Details which shows how many users do various actions like adding expense to report, approving report on the Concur mobile app. 

Is there a similar report which can also run similar metrics but more specific to users doing all these actions on the Concur webpage rather than the Concur mobile app?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wlloh there isn't a report that shows this. The only thing you can really report on is to show if an expense entry was created on the mobile app or not. So, filtering out expenses created by mobile would show you entries that were created on the web. As far as if the report was created, submitted or approved using the mobile app, there isn't a report or data showing this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wlloh

Hi

The Mobile Metrics Details only shows the usage on the mobile app. How do I filter out expenses created by mobile? Do I use another report for that matter?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wlloh Yes, you would need to build your own report. There is a data item called Created By under Expense Reports>Entry Information. The data will show MOBIL or Other. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wlloh

Hi Kevin - just to confirm, there is no default report which can show this and I will need to create my own report with this field? Am I right about that?

I am assuming this field will track whether a report is done via mobile app or other means? It wouldn't be specific like the Mobile Metric Report which tracks whether a report is approved, prepared or receipt uploaded on the app?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wlloh Correct, you would need to create your own report. The Created By data item is for expense entries, not for expense reports. It is designed only to show how the entry was created. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey