cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmbamd_2021
New Member - Level 1

Action: Please select the receipt status appropriate to the type of receipt attached.

Hi 

I am getting the following error when I uploaded my reciept.

"Action: Please select the receipt status appropriate to the type of receipt attached."

Because of this I am not able to submit my expense. Can anyone help me with this?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rmbamd_2021 please provide me with the full name of the company you work for. That way I can take a look at your report and see the issue. I have an idea, but need to see your report before I know if what I'm thinking is correct or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
On vacation July 26-August 8
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rmbamd_2021
New Member - Level 1

The company's name is Advanced Micro Devices(AMD)

@rmbamd_2021 So, I looked at your expense report and what I thought was the issue is the issue. 🙂

Your company requires you to select from a dropdown if the expense you are submitting has a receipt. See screenshot below. Simply click the dropdown arrow for the highlighted Receipt Status field and select Receipt from the list. 

Receipt_Status.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
On vacation July 26-August 8
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.