cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LucyEllen
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing expenses

I’ve recently left a job, I entered all expenses I was owed (mileage per trip with receipts for fuel purchases) and completed all company credit card transaction entries on concur. It kept declining my claim, I did the submit x 3 to get it through and now all expense lines owed to me have disappeared leaving only the company credit card transactions. My previous employer expense team keep saying I can’t claim expenses once I have left but it was all done before hand and I’m out of pocket nearly £600. Can someone help me please? My account is now closed so I have no access to support.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LucyEllen I went in and pulled up your expense report and after you submitted the report and had it returned, someone deleted all of those expenses you referenced then resubmitted the report on your behalf to get it pushed through without all the mileage expenses. I'm sending you a private message with the name of the person who deleted the transactions.

You are going to have to take this up with your former employer as we aren't able to do anything about it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.