cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxim46
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing expense report

Hi there,

I can't see the expense report from the current month. Usually, I see every week my active expense reports, but not this month.

Any thought? 

Max Fedotov
5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maxim46 that is quite a strange issue. Can you provide me your company name please? I'd like to proxy in as you and see if I can see the reports. 

Also, have you tried switching browsers to see that resolves the issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
maxim46

Hi Kevin,

I've tried switching browsers, but still, I can't see the reports.

The company name: The Hearst Corporation

Thank you!

- Max

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maxim46 So, I looked in your account. I wasn't able to see your statement report for this month either. With your P-Card, the system should be creating your statement report for you when you have P-Card transactions this month. 

I think you are going to have to ask someone within your organization about this. I'm guessing you have used your P-Card this month, correct? 

I would recommend reaching out to your Finance or Accounting department or whichever department is in charge of issuing the P-Cards to employees. I actually see a contact email for your T&E Department. I'll send it to you in a private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ConcurMike

I have this same problem this month and can figure it out.  Please help

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ConcurMike if you send me a private message with your Concur Login ID and full company name, I can take a look and at least advise on what to do. 

Thank you,

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey