cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kcottjr
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing Receipts due to Fraudulent Charges

Hello,

I can't seem to expense recent charges due to fraud because I don't have the receipts from those original charges. Is there a workaround with this? The report has  $0 balance because the charges were reversed.

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@kcottjr Hello!  For this type of situation, you will want to reach out to your SAP Concur Admin to see how they would like you to handle this.  If you are unsure who that is, please send me a private message and I can get you that information!

To send me a private message, click my username (MelanieT), then click Message.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

If you have missing receipt affidavit activated, then you can use those for the receipts and comment they were fraudulent charges credited back.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
kcottjr
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks all. This issue has been solved. I ultimately downloaded my card statement that reflected the charges and submitted it on my expense report.