cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrewd
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing Receipt Declaration Limit

Hi,

I was wondering if the limit for submitting an expense without a receipt can be changed?

The reason for asking is I'm wondering if we would be able to move the threshold higher before requiring a missing receipt declaration

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andrewd so I'm clear on what you are asking. You are wanting the amount of an expense entry that requires a receipt to be higher? 

For example, if your current receipt requirement is $20, you want to be able to move it up to let's say $50. 

If that is what you are looking for, then yes, you absolutely can. This is done on the Receipt Handling screen from the Expense Admin main page. See my screenshot. Let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions.

KevinD_0-1652385787382.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andrewd so I'm clear on what you are asking. You are wanting the amount of an expense entry that requires a receipt to be higher? 

For example, if your current receipt requirement is $20, you want to be able to move it up to let's say $50. 

If that is what you are looking for, then yes, you absolutely can. This is done on the Receipt Handling screen from the Expense Admin main page. See my screenshot. Let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions.

KevinD_0-1652385787382.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.