cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cminjarez
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing Receipt Affidavit

Does concur have a Missing Receipt Affidavit or do we create our own?
2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

In SAP Concur Standard Edition when you turn on the Missing Receipt Affidavit the fields will be blank so you will need to create your own Explanation and Statement/Acceptance. In SAP Concur Professional Edition, when you turn on the Missing Receipt Affidavit for a policy, you will see some very generic default text. You will want to change this text to make it more specific to your company.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
TRedman
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@walshgroup18  You could create a custom report which tracks the top individuals using Missing Receipt Affidavit.  Then add those users to a "cowboy" list:  apply 100% audit, targeted education, manadatory manager approvals, other initiatives to change behavior.  

Tiffany Redman, Senior Product Manager, Data and Analytics

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

In SAP Concur Standard Edition when you turn on the Missing Receipt Affidavit the fields will be blank so you will need to create your own Explanation and Statement/Acceptance. In SAP Concur Professional Edition, when you turn on the Missing Receipt Affidavit for a policy, you will see some very generic default text. You will want to change this text to make it more specific to your company.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ViriNavarrete

Hi,

How can I update wording in missing receip affidavit ? We have profesional edition.

Thanks in advance

Viri

Viri Navarrete
Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Hey @ViriNavarrete,

Go to Expense Settings > Policy > Expense Compliance > 2 Receipt Handling Options.

At the bottom of that screen will be two text fields with some wording in it. Update it as you need and click Save to update new forms completed by your users. This may look a little different as my company's just on Standard, but the options should still be there for Professional users.

2018-10-18_15-10-40comm.png

Hope that helps!

Josh
tkeenan

How do you turn this functionality on in concur?

Abiarris
New Member - Level 2

The missing receipt affidavit appears to be missing from Expenses.

Is this a wider SAP Concur issue or perhaps just individual to me?

Button to manage receipts is not there.

Abiarris
New Member - Level 2

Button for managing receipts has reappeared:-)

andreeabenciu
New Member - Level 1

Declaration for Missing receipt can be made for any amount?

Steve464

HI

I am new to SAP Concur and I have been asked to submit/use a affiadavitt form. You state turn on Missing reciept Affidavit.

I can not find where i turn this on?

Kind Regards

Steve

NatalieUlmer
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, 

In SAP Concur Professional Edition, when you turn on the Missing Receipt Affidavit for a policy, you will see some very generic default text. You will want to change this text to make it more specific to your company.

we have activated the affidavit in our policy and specified the text to our needs, but our expense types still do not show the feature (even if a receipt is mandatory).

It looks like this - no option to select "missing receipt affidavit", only for upload.

NatalieUlmer_0-1708331254606.png 

NatalieUlmer_1-1708331319417.png

What can I do to enable users to add an affidavid to certain expense types (or for all)?

thanks

Natalie 

walshgroup18
Occasional Member - Level 2

I created the affidavit for our company after looking through some examples online and deciding what we need to have included. I wish there was a way to limit how many one employee can use though.

Solution
TRedman
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@walshgroup18  You could create a custom report which tracks the top individuals using Missing Receipt Affidavit.  Then add those users to a "cowboy" list:  apply 100% audit, targeted education, manadatory manager approvals, other initiatives to change behavior.  

Tiffany Redman, Senior Product Manager, Data and Analytics
icarpenter

Do you know which Data Warehouse selection in Concur reporting will show who has used the MRA most often?

Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Hey @icarpenter,

The field to measure this is here:

Expense > Expense Reports > Entry Information > Additional Entry Details > Has Affidavit

This will essentially render a 1 for an expense with an affidavit, and a 0 for an expense without one. You'll just need to use this field in conjunction with some other parameters to find any expenses with an affidavit. You'd then be able to show counts per user per month, or however you need to report it.

Hope this helps!

Josh
icarpenter

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the info it worked.

Ian

Ben_Deng

Hi All,

Very sadly though as this missing receipt affidavit is only usable in Concur web, not in Concur mobile App... We had to custom make a missing receipt affidavit as a image file, so that the users could save it on their phone and  attach to the expense when they lose the receipt...

Missing receipt affidavit should have been designed in the Concur mobile App in the first place...  We have used Concur for more than a year now but there is yet to be any development...

Regards,

Ben

Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @Ben_Deng,

Correct, the Missing Receipt Affidavit is not yet available on the mobile app, but it is currently listed as 'TBD' on this document, listing mobile app features by platform (page 6, under General Features):

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/MobileDocs/Feature_List_by_Device.pdf

If you'd like, you could throw your vote in with the 217 other people who have voted on this in the Community > Solution Suggestions section of Concur's support site. On the homepage, just search for 'SS-0000009304' and the suggestion will come up. It's currently listed as a 'Roadmap candidate,' so it looks like the feature may be in development in the future.

Josh
Ben_Deng

Thanks Josh, but it has been listed as 'TBD' since we signed up with Concur 13 months ago...

ao
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @Ben_Deng, @Josh,

I agree with your general development comments, but to be fair: in this case Concur actually delivered already 🙂

Since one of the last Releases the "Missing Receipt Affidavit" works fine on the Mobile App, at least for us.

(we're on Professional and have adjusted the default text ... it's now possible to add (and later view) an Affidavit to an Expense on the mobile app)

Regards, Alex

Ben_Deng

Thanks Alex @ao

I am not sure where you could do "Missing Receipt Affidavit" on the mobile App, but in my mobile App, there is no such an option.

Add Receipt.png

If it's listed as "TBD", I don't think it has been developed.

But I could be wrong. Can you attach some screenshot please to show us, Alex? Thanks.

Regards,

Ben

ao
Occasional Member - Level 3

@Ben_Deng wrote:

Thanks Alex @ao

I am not sure where you could do "Missing Receipt Affidavit" on the mobile App, but in my mobile App, there is no such an option.

If it's listed as "TBD", I don't think it has been developed.

But I could be wrong. Can you attach some screenshot please to show us, Alex? Thanks.

Regards,

Ben

Hi Ben @Ben_Deng,

for us it works:

a) In the new Expense choose "Missing Receipt" as Receipt status:

1-Receipt Status1-Receipt Status  2-Missing Receipt2-Missing Receipt

b) As long as you don't add the "Missing Receipt Affidavit" then, you can't submit the report:

3-No Affidavit3-No Affidavit 

c) So, "Attach Receipt" and choose "Missing Receipt Declaration" and then confirm the Disclaimer:

4-Add Affidavit4-Add Affidavit  5-Disclaimer5-Disclaimer

d) View the attached Affidavit via "View Receipts":

6-View Affidavit6-View Affidavit

Regards, Alex