cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YC_Cho
Occasional Member - Level 2

Missing Original Receipt

Hello,

After reporting the expense and attaching scanned reciept on Concur, I sent the printed report with the original receipt by mail. But, about a month later, I got an e-mail below. I think that the mail that I sent is missing with the original receipt. Can anyone kindly advise what I can do?

You currently have 1 expense report(s) with overdue original receipts. Please submit your receipts as soon as possible to Your Company.

Thank you for your reading.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YC_Cho the report status says Sent for Payment, so there is no further action needed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YC_Cho which report did the email reference? I see that all your reports, except this month's, are fully approved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
YC_Cho

@KevinD I attach the message in the e-mail below. Would there be anything that I need to do further?

Thank you.

YC_Cho_3-1663285495977.png

Best Regards,

Yongchul Cho

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YC_Cho the report status says Sent for Payment, so there is no further action needed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
YC_Cho

@KevinD Thank you for your confirmation.

Have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,

Yongchul Cho