cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NTTEJS
New Member - Level 1

Missing AMEX transaction in Concur

I recently returned from a business trip, and the hotel transaction for some reason did not come through to my Concur. All the rest of the transactions from the trip came through fine. The transaction shows on my Amex card, and Amex has no idea how to help. We don't have an internal Concur admin that I am aware of. So I am not sure what else to do, but I cannot submit my expense report without the transaction showing up.

2 REPLIES 2
SNLee89
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @NTTEJS 

There could be several reasons:

- The card data has been hidden for some reason.
- The card data has not yet been imported into Concur (it usually takes 3 days, but can take up to 5 days, and for international transactions, it may take up to 2 weeks).
- The card data has not been processed by the merchant yet.
- There was an error in the card data interface from the card company (this is rare, but I have experienced it).

Please note that my response may differ from your case.

Thank you

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NTTEJS you should have a team at your company that is in charge of assigning company cards. They are the ones who should be able to help. It is likely the Finance or Accounting department. That is where I would start.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.