cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JC11
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mileage

I am trying to request to create in my profile the possibility to insert the mileage in my own car. Where should I apply? On ServiceNow? or is there a quicker way to do it? Who can add me this functionality at my Concur profile?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JC11 hello there. When you log in to SAP Concur, could you click Profile near the upper right corner. You'll see a little window open. Click Profile Settings. On the left side of your screen, look for Expense Settings. Is there an option under Expense Settings the says Personal Car? 

I looked at your company's site and Personal Car Mileage should be available as an expense type, but sometimes this is dependent on you registering a car on your profile. 

Now, if you don't see an option for Personal Car under Expense Settings, then there must be some option outside of SAP Concur you should use to apply/register your car. I would suggest speaking with your direct manager about this to see if they have any information. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JC11
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin. Effectevely I don't have the option of Personal car under Expenses Settings. I'll speak with my manager to see how can it be solved. Thanks

Jose Compoete