cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DWPARM
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mileage expense warning/Alert

Hi, I’m a new user as my employer has introduced Concur from January 2024.

I have entered mileage manually and using the route mapping and selected the option of no receipt.

my employer doesn’t require petrol receipts.

i am getting the alert of please add fuel receipts for VAT. Other colleagues in the business are not getting these alerts. Have I configured something incorrectly?

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@DWPARM Thank you for reaching out here!  I was able to look at your report and the messages you are seeing are just warnings.  This means you can still submit your expense report.  Everything you have done on your report does look fine. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@DWPARM Thank you for reaching out here!  I was able to look at your report and the messages you are seeing are just warnings.  This means you can still submit your expense report.  Everything you have done on your report does look fine. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.