cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ETAPPING
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mileage & VAT Receipts

I have a current claim (my first using this system) with 15 different dates/entries of mileage/distance, all with attached VAT receipts.

It has been returned to me asking for me to attach VAT receipts, but, the receipts are attached.

Should I resubmit with just one total distance over the period of 15 days and then attach receipts at the end....confused.com

TIA

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ETAPPING I looked at your expense report and it looks like the issue is resolved. Is that correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
ETAPPING

Hi Kevin, thanks for the response, I believe I have sorted it, thanks to a colleagues help.

Thanks

Elliot

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ETAPPING I looked at your expense report and it looks like the issue is resolved. Is that correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
ETAPPING

Hi Kevin, thanks for the response, I believe I have sorted it, thanks to a colleagues help.

Thanks

Elliot