cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark2
New Member - Level 1

Mileage Accumulation view from previous financial year

Hello. I'm trying to find my last financial year 22-23  accumulated mileage. it was in  Expense, personal profile, personal car but has now reset for the new financial year. where can I find the previous year mileage total?

Thanks

Mark

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Mark2 ,

to be possible, it is possible, within 2 options:

- The less convenient is for you to retrieve all expenses reports done from the previous fiscal year and manually entering elsewhere for doing the sum at the end.

- The most convenient, but it depends on your Company, is to ask for a financial report only for Mileage that relates to you. Depending on the Company, but they should be able to provide you with this, from the financial department OR the Concur administrator, by pulling a report from Cognos (tool within Concur for reporting)  and if you were not the only one impacted, they should accomodate and provide to the people effected. I used to run yearly report on this topic for the UK market (6th April year-1/5th April Year today)

Let me know on how it goes. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mark2 unless you have access to Cognos reporting and the ability to build custom reports, the only option you have, as @Munari_alEXPert explained, is to go back and look at all your last year's reports with mileage on them and manually add up the totals. 

Other than that, running a Cognos report that is built to show mileage is the only other option.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.