cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mageshkumarj
Occasional Member - Level 2

Mass or Bulk approval in Concur

Hi Team, 

We wanted to approver few reports in Concur as Mass/Bulk approval is there a way in Concur front end to copy paste few reports and approver in bulk

Regards 

Magesh Kumar J

2 Solutions
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @mageshkumarj 

Using the processor role, you can approve multiple expense reports at the same time. You will need to select the checkbox on processor screen and use the change approval status button. You can even consider setting up a query to possibly ease claim selection . Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@mageshkumarj  I hope you are doing well 🙂  @rohanpatil is correct, but I just wanted to add a screenshot for you as well. 

MelanieT_0-1695145170271.png

Let us know if you have any troubles with this!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @mageshkumarj 

Using the processor role, you can approve multiple expense reports at the same time. You will need to select the checkbox on processor screen and use the change approval status button. You can even consider setting up a query to possibly ease claim selection . Hope this helps.

mageshkumarj

Thanks @rohanpatil will try this and update how this works, Also we wanted to mass approve 100+ reports so searching reports one by one will be difficult task. I just wanted to explore if copy paste of report key will solve the problem please advice if you are aware 

Hi @mageshkumarj ,

You can look for individual reports using report key and approve them. Alternatively look for reports with common field (say employee ID) and use a query.

https://help.sap.com/docs/CONCUR_EXPENSE/cd24ad794821491e8f65f76f61dffcc6/c40b78eb51c310158202d77cdf...

To my knowledge, it is not possible to simply copy paste a list of report keys corresponding to expense reports that you need approved.

Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@mageshkumarj  I hope you are doing well 🙂  @rohanpatil is correct, but I just wanted to add a screenshot for you as well. 

MelanieT_0-1695145170271.png

Let us know if you have any troubles with this!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mageshkumarj

Hi @MelanieT I have 100+ reports to be mass approved can we copy paste the report keys to get them approved all in one time? all 100 are not in same sequentially order 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mageshkumarj I think it should be said that while what was suggested would work, this mass approval is for the Processor role only. Reports submitted to default approvers cannot be mass approved by that approver. Just wanted to be clear on who can and cannot mass approve. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager