cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hshar41
Occasional Member - Level 1

Manager approval elimination

As we know there are some expense type which the colleague is entitle for...for example BYOD, Corporate Card Annual Fee etc for which we think that Manager approval is not required....Have we come across any cases where we have eliminated manager approval.

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@hshar41 HI!  I have seen workflows set up that it does skip all approvals, based on certain criteria.  This could be based on expense type, payment type, amount, etc.  This is an available option.  If you would like to do this, you would want to create a Support case.  We can also see if other people share their experiences as well.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hshar41
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for your response Melanie.

Do you also know, if a notification can be sent to a colleague post submission of the expense claim to take action immediately otherwise the report will get auto approved.