cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pabmartinez
Occasional Member - Level 1

Lodging Expense Type not showing as an option

Hi,

I am having some trouble trying to define the expense type of a hotel stay since the option of Lodging/Travel - Lodging does not appear. I attach a SS of the expense.

Pabmartinez_1-1698250861130.png

Any reason why that expense type is not displayed as an option or why Concur did not define it automatically?

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Pabmartinez HI Pablo!  Thanks for reaching out to the Community.  I was able to go into your site and I see that the expense type Lodging is available for the Expense Group/Policy that you are in.  I am not sure why it's not showing up for you, but I also was able to confirm I don't see it for you either.  This is something our Support team will need to look into for you.  I will send you a private message with your SAP Concur Admin's contact info.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.