cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brandtp09
Occasional Member - Level 3

Loading Dummy Card Transactions to a Test Credit Card Feed

Hi,

We're currently approaching testing for our latest Concur Implementation and we were hoping to include Card Transactions as part of our testing. Is there a way to manually load dummy card transactions in a Credit Card Feed? I saw this link online that lets you generate Card Transactions (http://cctool.azurewebsites.net/Default.aspx), but when I try to upload the generated file, nothing gets added in Concur.

Hoping to get some insights on this topic. Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brandtp09 just to add on to what @MelanieT said. There is a site setting to allow manual upload of card transactions. This setting is not available to customers, only to SAP Concur. Once this has been activated, you would need to set up a card import. Do you know what type of file you would be using for the card transactions?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@brandtp09 Hello!  You will want to create a Support Case for this, as this is something that we would need to do on our side. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
brandtp09

Hi Melanie, thanks for responding. I actually managed to get it to work. I added a new Job Definition and used this job to load the Card Import File generated from the link I have in my query. Thanks!

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brandtp09 just to add on to what @MelanieT said. There is a site setting to allow manual upload of card transactions. This setting is not available to customers, only to SAP Concur. Once this has been activated, you would need to set up a card import. Do you know what type of file you would be using for the card transactions?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
brandtp09

Hi Kevin, thanks for responding. I actually managed to get it to work. I added a new Job Definition and used this job to load the Card Import File generated from the link I have in my query. I think this was similar to what you are trying to suggest here. I can confirm that it indeed worked! Thanks so much!