cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aparikh2100
Occasional Member - Level 2

Linking credit card to a payment type

One of our users has received a new company credit card, I am able to assign the card but when I try to connect the card to payment type list, it is not coming up even though it is listed in payment type in Expense Setting.   

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@aparikh2100 Hello!  Is the card still unassigned?  What payment type should it be assigned to?  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aparikh2100
Occasional Member - Level 2

Card is assigned. We create an account for each individual company credit card in QuickBooks. Even though account is pulled from QuickBooks into Concur payment type to the employee, it is assigned to, I am unable to connect the company card to that payment type account.