cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bytomagn
Occasional Member - Level 2

Limit of exported rows in Excel file - Processor Report

Hello,

The processor knows that there are more rows in report but once she exports the report to excel (eg. Payment confirmed) gets 5000 rows and she knows that there were 7000 rows but from Concur she is able to export only 5000 rows. Where we may change the settings.

Is there any limitation?

She wanted to export all but the system has the limit till 5000 rows; how she can get to the other positions.

bytomagn_0-1706886976331.png

7 REPLIES 7
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bytomagn HI!  You will want to reach out to your designated Support Portal, they will be able to help you with this!  This is a designated site for SAP Concur Partners. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bytomagn

bytomagn_1-1708379464052.png

@MelanieT 

Hello

Thank you for reply.

I can't post on Support Portal.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bytomagn as @MelanieT mentioned, you do have a designated Support Portal since you are a Concur Partner.

However, I don't believe you can change the maximum of results returned. However, if you use Cognos reporting, you can return all 7000. So, if you are advising a customer of yours, tell them to use Cognos reporting to build a report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bytomagn

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I can't post questions on Support Portal.

bytomagn_0-1708379393841.png

The administrator has to set you the role of "Authorized Support Contact" in your user.

cjmarimo_0-1708615962171.png

And then you can enter through the link at the footer of the SAP Concur website.

cjmarimo_1-1708616105952.png

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bytomagn Are you able to create a support case within that portal?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

You could add one more filter by date, and use the before and after values.

And thus obtain the all data with a couple of queries.

cjmarimo_1-1708616548765.png