cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josie
Occasional Member - Level 1

Late Fee

I called PNC corporate card services to handle late fees on my account. The payment was processed and posted to my personal account and yet my transactions are still showing the late fees that have been paid. Any assistance with restoring my card back good standing would be greatly appreciated as I do not know what else to do and there are no clear instructions regarding this. I assumed paying the outstanding fee's would suffice. 

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Josie I take it you mean that in your SAP Concur list of Available Expenses, you are seeing these late fees, correct? 

What you need to do is add them to an expense report, but mark them as Personal so the system will know that payment shouldn't be made to the card company for these. That is how you will clear them out of your Available Expenses. The fact that late fees show in your Available Expenses, doesn't mean your credit card account is not all caught up. Paying the late fees should suffice to keep your account in good standing. The SAP Concur system has no communication to the card company, so having late fees showing in your SAP Concur account, doesn't mean your card account isn't in good standing. The important thing is you paid the late fees. 

I hope this makes sense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
edcox
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

I submitted a report for the late fees as well and marked it personal.  However it fell outside of the 60 day window so the report got kicked back.  What now? 

Thanks!
Ed

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@edcox who kicked the report back? There should be a comment from the person who kicked it back. Open the report, click either Details or Report Details, then Audit Trail. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
edcox
New Member - Level 2

it was automated - no person was involved.  it just says:  "Submission of transactions 60 days and older is outside of policy and may not be eligible for reimbursement, please ensure timely submission of all expenses."

edcox
New Member - Level 2

also... this from a Mr./Ms. Concur System:  "Status changed from Submitted & Pending Approval to Sent Back to Employee".