cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c1sleigh
Occasional Member - Level 3

Itinerary

What are your favorite tips or tricks for end users regarding itineraries?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@c1sleigh what do you mean exactly? Like, what should end users do with itineraries? Without knowing anything about how your site is configured, it might be a little difficult for anyone to really answer your question. 

Are you finding that there are some frequent issues you or some of your end users are having regarding itineraries? 

What else can you tell me? 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jonwarr
New Member - Level 1

I am unable to complete an expense report, becuase of overlappy itineraries....is there a way to delete the an unused itinerary?  The authorization request was closed, but that has not helped...when I attempt to attach my itinerary to the report, I still see the one that was changed.  Is it because it was charged to my company credit card?   Thanks in advance

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jonwarr you should be able to click Report Details from your open expense report. You should see a drop down menu of options. I believe one says Assigned Itineraries. Click on that and it should show you what itinerary is assigned. You should be able to delete it from the report so that you can assign the correct one. 

Let me know if that works for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.