cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dale
New Member - Level 1

Issue to recall expense in Concur

Hello,

I submitted an expense in Concur, I tried to recall it but I could not find any 'Recall' button and no way to recall, the status is 'Pending External Validation', can someone help to return it to me so that I can edit it and resubmit it? thanks.

Best regards,

Dale Li

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dale you company may not have enabled the Recall option and it sounds like your company has some step in the workflow that requires additional review by people not at your company. You may have to wait until the status of the report changes to see if the recall button will then be available to you. 

If you do not see that button after the reports moves out of Pending External Validation, you may have to request that you internal manager/approver send the report back to you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dale you company may not have enabled the Recall option and it sounds like your company has some step in the workflow that requires additional review by people not at your company. You may have to wait until the status of the report changes to see if the recall button will then be available to you. 

If you do not see that button after the reports moves out of Pending External Validation, you may have to request that you internal manager/approver send the report back to you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.