cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichaelFoye21
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is there a delay in Concur Audit?

I submitted two expense reports on 7/8, both are "Submitted and Pending Concur Audit".  This is normal to see but the time that has passed is abnormally long.

-Regards

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MichaelFoye21 don't forget to take into account Saturday and Sunday of this week. The audit team may not be working on the weekend, so if it was submitted on 7/8, it has only been just over two business days. I believe in most cases the Concur Audit Team has a 48-72 hour service level agreement. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MichaelFoye21

Thank you for the reply Kevin, with business being as busy as it has been I often forget about “business days”.  

@MichaelFoye21 I totally get it. Sometimes I'm not even sure what day it is. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

@MichaelFoye21  At my company, normal Concur Audit time used to be closer to 24-48 hours, but for the past month, it has definitely been 72 hours or more. I will add that our Audit team in based in India and they have been having Covid-related issues so the longer turnaround time wasn't unexpected, but noticeable. 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
MichaelFoye21

True story, my two reports were audit the night I asked this question.  Both were sent back bc of errors.  I corrected the errors, and resubmitted.  One of the two was immediately approved and the other is still pending... Its my luck.  I am horrible about filing my expense.  We are so busy here that its hard to keep track of until I max out my spending limit then it leaves me scrambling.