cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fmgonzalez
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is it possible to recover a deleted expense/ticket?

I had an expense as "Out of pocket" with two different tickets, by mistake.

I needed those ticket for different expenses, so I thought that if I deleted the expense, those tickets would have remained as available tickets but they disappeared.

I don't have one of them since I threw it away because I had taken the photo with Concur App, and I need it. Is there any way to recover the ticket?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fmgonzalez did you look within the app if the receipt image was still there? I just created an out of pocket expense using the mobile app and attached a receipt. I then deleted the expense from my report. When I went back to the mobile app home page and selected Expense at the bottom of the home page, then selected the Expenses tab from the Expense screen, I saw the receipt that had been attached to my out of pocket expense.

Were you by chance working in the web version and mobile app version of SAP Concur?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
fmgonzalez
Occasional Member - Level 1

That was exactly was I supposed it would happen, but it didn't. I checked that tab in the app as well as in the website.

Were you by chance working in the web version and mobile app version of SAP Concur?

Answering to your question, I was trying to separate tickets from the app version, and since I couldn't I tried it in the web version - I couldn't again so I deleted the expense expecting to recover both tickets.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fmgonzalez if you delete an expense from a report, the receipt image attached to it should remain available. If you delete an item in Available Expenses that happens to have a receipt attached, that will likely not be saved.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.