cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhissong
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is it possible to 'hide' the personal expense box?

We have a company owned / company paid credit card policy, so it is not possible for our employees to incur a transaction on their credit card statement that 'does not need to be reimbursed'.  Instead I need them to check the 'billable' box and I will create an invoice in QB to bill them for the charge.

But the presence of both boxes creates confusion, is it possible to hide the 'hide' the personal expense (do not reimburse) box or change the text for the field  from 'is billable'?

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear Jhissong,

if you are the administrator of the Concur system in your company, you can raise a ticket with Concur support to modify the configuration settings.  (otherwise propose it to who is in charge of the system in your organization).

I had a similar problem in the past, and was possible to remove it as effectively was causing mistakes and confusion.

As i did this back a few years, you need to check if this still possible.

Let me know

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jhissong yes it is, but only in our Professional platform. Also, to modify forms and fields, you need to have taken our Advanced Configuration training, otherwise you will not have the permissions to make changes to fields. In that case, you will need to submit a ticket to Concur Support.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.