cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shreekarra
Occasional Member - Level 2

Integrate to Payroll

1) We want to know if we can use Concur to process Private vehicle Mileage allowance and integrate it with the Payroll system, since it should be paid from Payroll and not from Accounts payable.

2) The second issue is about the partial day meal allowance. Right now, employees claim this allowance through Payroll by filling in their timesheets. Can we also use Concur for this allowance and send all the transactions to Payroll, so that they can handle the payment?

So, all personal reimbursement and overnight travel allowance should come to Accounts payable and Mileage and part day meal allowance should go to payroll. Is this possible?

1 Solution
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@shreekarra Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. Without knowing your company, it is difficult to provide guidance based on your configuration. However, depending on your configuration - you may be able to setup a custom extract for the transactions to be managed through payroll or some customer manage this through their bridge file that basically helps your company's systems to absorb information transmitted in a Standard Accounting Extract. I would definitely recommend working with an authorized support contact to open a case for further discussions with an expert.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shreekarra question for you...are all other expenses being processed through Accounts Payable other than the mileage and meal allowance?

Also, I would recommend you request to join the Admin Group here on the Community as that group is great for getting answers to questions like yours. To be admitted to the group, you need the following:

1. A work email address on your Community profile. I see you currently have a gmail account.

2. You need to have administrative permissions in your SAP Concur site or be an Authorized Support Contact.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll await your reply to my question.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@shreekarra Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. Without knowing your company, it is difficult to provide guidance based on your configuration. However, depending on your configuration - you may be able to setup a custom extract for the transactions to be managed through payroll or some customer manage this through their bridge file that basically helps your company's systems to absorb information transmitted in a Standard Accounting Extract. I would definitely recommend working with an authorized support contact to open a case for further discussions with an expert.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator