cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmack9999
Occasional Member - Level 1

Need Cognos report showing deleted reports by first submission date.

In order to match the Expense Billing Statement, I need a report that I can pull with all of the details I need, but it has to represent deleted transactions and/or, transactions sent back to users.

Either that, or I need to be able to get a copy of the Billed Transactions report and add fields needed to it so I can bill out all of our user groups.

Thanks,

Julie

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmack9999 when you say deleted transactions, are you referring to company card transactions the user deleted or something else?

As for transactions sent back, you can certainly add the data item of Approval Status to your cognos report and filter this data item to only show Sent back to Employee.

I'm not sure what other details you are looking for. Also, what is your Cognos report building experience?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jmack9999

We use Amex and people create expense reports (and I understand that we are charged really for creation--even if they were never used), but for some reasons, items are returned or deleted.  They are visible in the Concur Billing report, but not in a report that I need to bill out other sectors.  I need a lot of detail so I can cross charge people.

If I could add fields to the billed report, that would be nice--and I would need for Expense and for Statement.

Otherwise, I need to be able to located Deleted records that we have been billed for.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks!

Julie

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmack9999 unless something has changed, you aren't billed for report creation, you should be billed for report submission. Although, I see your point that if someone submitted a report then it was either recalled or sent back, then deleted by the user, you would have been billed. I'll need to ask around.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmack9999 hello there. I have an update for you on this. In our Cognos reporting tool, there is a Billed Transactions Reconciliation - Detail (Calendar Month) report you can run to see the reports you were billed for including deleted reports. The reports that have been deleted are stored in Cognos by their report ID, so this report should help you with what you need.

The report is found when you are in Cognos in the Intelligence - Standard Reports>Administration folder.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jmack9999

@KevinD --thank you for checking.  The issue with this report (while it has the deleted/sent back to user info, it does not appear to be editable to add things like market unit and other fields I need to be able to bill back to locations based on their individual usage.  This looks to be a very locked report.  😕

Thanks,

Julie

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmack9999 if you have the correct Cognos permission, you can add data items to it. It is not editable where it sits, you would need to make a copy and paste it in your My Content area in Cognos. From there it can be edited, if you have the Professional Author Cognos role.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey