Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EricNgo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Incorrect transaction date for a meal entry

Hello

Long Story. But I need some help!

I was traveling for a business trip from 08/10-14. I ordered some food at OG on 08/11 for the amount of $40 and at SH on 08/12 for the amount of $39. However, the transaction at OG didn't go through until 08/12, so SAP Concur thinks I ate at both restaurant on 08/12 and exceeds my meal allowance limit. Any body experience the same situation before or know who I could contact?

Best,

6 REPLIES 6
hongchianien

I'm facing the same as well. BTW, how do you overcome this? Delete the original transaction then add in the new transaction and highlight this in comment?

@hongchianien as long as the Alert is not red, you are fine. Yellow alert are just reminders/warnings. I didn't see any red alerts on your report. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hongchianien

Hi Kevin, yes just yellow alert. I contacted helpdesk, she just requested me to submit as usual and provide original receipt to attach. I put a remark there to indicate helpdesk's instruction as well. I hope the approval process able to go in smooth. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EricNgo looks like your issue is resolved. Yes?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
EricNgo

Hi Kevin,

No, the issues didn't resolve yet but I have submitted my report again. My report got returned two times. The transaction date not only happened for one meal but two meals. It has been almost over a month and half. Would you be able to look into my report? Really appreciate your help 

Best,

Eric

hongchianien

Eric, do you sync up with your manager on this to highlight? My end, I did two things at once. Alert my manager via email and alert audit person to seek for further instruction. Original receipt attached and detailed remark also included. I also printed out the email instruction from audit person who requested me to submit as usual though having yellow alert. I hope your end is ok and able to get this resolved.