cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
P_H_L_E_X
Occasional Member - Level 1

Incorrect Bank Account Number Length

Hello,

I had submitted a claim and received an error message back saying "The banking system has returned a payment demand for this account because invalid Bank Account Number Length". When I check my bank account information everything seems to match. Can anyone help me?

2 Solutions
Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Is this your first reimbursement?  Have you tried re-entering your bank information into your profile?  There may be an extra digit that was mistyped. I checked my profile and it only shows the last 4 digits visible.   

Nancy Murray
Agfa

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@P_H_L_E_X I suggest trying to re-enter your bank information. Keep in mind you cannot delete what is currently there. 

Since only the last four digits show after you save, you may have accidentally mistyped something.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Is this your first reimbursement?  Have you tried re-entering your bank information into your profile?  There may be an extra digit that was mistyped. I checked my profile and it only shows the last 4 digits visible.   

Nancy Murray
Agfa
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@P_H_L_E_X I suggest trying to re-enter your bank information. Keep in mind you cannot delete what is currently there. 

Since only the last four digits show after you save, you may have accidentally mistyped something.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
P_H_L_E_X
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin and Nancy. When I clicked on my mobile banking direct deposit form it displayed my bank account number missing one digit. There was an option to "get direct deposit form" which brought me to another screen which included the extra digit. Kind of confusing, but thank you guys so much. It works now!