cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monahana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Importing Itineraries

Hi All, do you know if the "Import itinerary" option is only used when you have travel allowances?  I am trying to understand why someone would use the import itinerary option instead of the import expenses option if they don't have travel allowances.   What does one do that the other doesn't?  Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've only seen the Import Itinerary option when working with Travel Allowance. There really isn't any other reason to import an itinerary. Plus, if you use SAP Concur Travel with Expense, your itinerary will automatically show up in Available Expenses. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've only seen the Import Itinerary option when working with Travel Allowance. There really isn't any other reason to import an itinerary. Plus, if you use SAP Concur Travel with Expense, your itinerary will automatically show up in Available Expenses. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.