cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
btrussel
New Member - Level 1

Itineraries Disappear from List of Available Itineraries/Import Itinerary

Hello, I have noticed that over the last several years I cannot use the "Import Itineraries" or Available Itineraries for the oldest trip in the tool. For Example, I will create a report and go to input the travel expenses, I will not see any available itineraries in the #2 menu, so I go to the Create itinerary and click "Import Itinerary." However, suppose I have 3 outstanding trips, in this menu I will see trips 2 and 3, but not the first one.  So now i have to manually put in the trip. But then when I go to start the report for Trip #2, and do the same thing not the Import Itinerary will only show Trip #3, and when i go to report trip number 3, the list is empty.

I believe there is either a bug in the point for the itinerary system causing ti to miss the active trips, or that somehow the available itinerary list is corrupted.  Nothing i have done has changed this. I have reported this multiple times to the rep we work with but have never gotten an acknowledgement of change, and there is no bug reporting available on the tool. If anyone can help get this issue solved I would be very grateful as I have to report at least 3-4 trips a month and it is annoying to have to go back and confirm the exact travel times from my receipts when I booked int he concur tool.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@btrussel this is a bit odd, I must admit. Never heard of this happening before. I posted this internally to see if I can any insight on what might be causing this.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@btrussel just to update you...someone did respond to me and mentioned that our Legacy Travel Allowance feature has had issues. Unfortunately, these won't be fixed since we are moving to a new travel allowance offering.

You might want to speak to your site admins and ask them about moving to the new travel allowance offering.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.