cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pamdabney
Occasional Member - Level 1

I need to submit and Expense for my boss Zia Syed. He has successfully made me a Delegate

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pamdabney Expense reports are done by going to: www.concursolutions.com. Once there you will enter your assigned SAP Concur username (login ID). Click next after entering your username. Enter your SAP Concur password, then click Submit. If you are not sure of your username and password, then check out this article: Why can't I log in to the SAP Concur tool? Once you open this article, scroll down to the section labeled Possible Cause #2 and follow the steps listed there to reset your password.

Once you get logged in to SAP Concur, please let me know and I'll provide you with another resource on how to act as a delegate. 

P.S. This community is for questions and information only, it is not directly tied to the SAP Concur system where you will do the expense report for your boss. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Vizag123
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Dadney,

Do you have internal IT helpdesk site where you can find End User Traing docs, request you to go through, you surely find one to guide you.

Vizag123
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Dadney,

Do you have internal IT helpdesk site where you can find End User Traing docs, request you to go through, you surely find one to guide you.