cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Istcems6791
Occasional Member - Level 1

I cannot create or see the Concur Expense Page to file

I work for Expeditors Int'l. I am new to system and I need to put my expenses here but I cannot see the Expenses Page. How should I proceed?

This is an URGENT matter. Please advise asap.

cem.sanat@expeditors.com  

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Concur Expense was having partial outages today according to Concur Open. If you try signing in again, it should work. If you can login, but you do not see the Expense Tab, you should reach out to your Concur Administrator so they can check the roles assigned to you in your profile. If you do not know who your Concur Administrator is, I recommend reaching out to your IT or Finance department, as they usually know who to contact at your company.

Hope this helps,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Istcems6791 I looked up your name and email address and you do not have an SAP Concur profile setup, which means you will not be able to submit expenses. Unfortunately, this Community cannot assist if you do not have an SAP Concur profile. 

Here is a link to a Support article we have posted: Why can't I log in to the SAP Concur tool? - SAP Concur Community

Read through this article, it should let you know how to proceed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.