cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slaweks
New Member - Level 1

I can't make Missing Receipt Declaration

On the list of expenses I can mark one that requires the declaration, then I click Manage Receipts->Missing Receipt Declaration, but I cannot proceed as the Accept&Create button is greyed.

slaweks_0-1659633707259.png

What should I do?

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@slaweks it looks like you figured out the issue, correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
boaga1
New Member - Level 2

my accept and create button is grey when trying to do a missing receipt declaration can you help

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@boaga1 could you please take a screenshot of your expense report and the expense you are trying to use the MRD with and also a screenshot of the grayed out button, please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KathrinMai
New Member - Level 1

@KevinD , I have the same issue. 

KathrinMai_0-1664220394577.png

Report ID: 6DC49709BF174B1CB879

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KathrinMai I'm asking this question internally to see what causes this. I'll let you know what I find out. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KathrinMai okay, so I learned there might be a bit of delay between saving the expense and caching the entries that require receipts and the loading of the expenses that can have the MRD attached. Refresh your screen and try again. It worked for me. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
KathrinMai
New Member - Level 1

That worked like a charm. Thank you so much! I appreciate the super quick support.

boaga1
New Member - Level 2

how did you fixthis as i have same issue

wesrunions
New Member - Level 1

Also having a similar issue, it won't let me even see the option to submit the decleration....help please