cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kathleenschulte
New Member - Level 1

I am trying to submit expenses, need to set up account, currently does not work with passwords I sub

I am trying to submit expenses, need to set up account, currently does not work with password, please send email to kathleen.schulte@alegent.org

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello, Kathleen,

To have your profile set up, you will need to reach out to your Concur Administrator at your company (this forum is for general inquiries and assistance, so we do not have access to your site). If you do not know who your Concur Administrator is, I would recommend asking your supervisor, or someone in Finance or IT. They should be able to direct you. Hope this helps,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kathleenschulte I was able to search on your email address and I see that you do have an SAP Concur account. If you have never logged in to SAP Concur before, you would need to use a temporary password provided by your company. If you do not know what that is, go to this article: Why can't I log in to the SAP Concur tool? - SAP Concur Community. Scroll down in the article to Possible Cause #2 and follow those steps. When it says username, enter your email address. 

Give these steps a try. If they do not work, then speaking to your direct supervisor/manager would be the next step.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.