cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeyPRN
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to see the bottom of the receipt in Attach Receipt View

When using the Attach Receipt view, I'm only able to see the top part of the receipt.  I've tried zooming out and it is zoomed OUT as far as it will go.  I'm unable to see the bottom part of the receipt in this view to verify the $ amount at the bottom of receipts as this is how you manually match your expense in Concur to the receipt.  Is there a way to see the entire receipt as this isn't easy to attach if you have multiple receipts from the same location (parking, gas stations, restaurants, etc).  In the photo attached, this is zoomed out as far as it will zoom out and you are not able to see the $ amount. 

AttachReciept.jpg

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoeyPRN I have two suggestions. Now, keep in mind, I'm not on the product team and do not know how the design of the attach receipt window is done. However, I did try these two things to help view more of the receipt. Also, there isn't any setting in SAP Concur, but I think it could have to do with browser settings and screen size resolution.

1. Zoom out on your browser. If you are on a PC, use CTRL and - (minus).

2. The Attach Receipt window has a couple of black diagonal lines in the lower right corner. They are very small. You can mouse over these and your cursor will turn into a double-arrow. This will allow you to click and drag the window and make it larger for better viewing. See screenshot.

KevinD_1-1690476543552.png

Try this and let me know if it works for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoeyPRN I just looked at your last expense report and the receipts look good to me. I was able to see the entire receipts. Did you resolve your issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JoeyPRN

Hi Kevin,  This did not resolve my problem/issue.  Again, the issues is on the ATTACH RECEIPT view (see pic in original post), not when you have attached the receipt to the expense.  If I have multiple receipts from a same parking garage, but different $ amounts, I have to attach the receipt THEN see if that is the correct $ amount to that receipt.  If not, I have to remove that receipt and then attach the next one, and if that's not the correct $ amount, then I have to remove, and then attach the next one.  

If you notice in the picture I attached, you can NOT see the bottom of the receipt.  "How can you view the whole receipt in that attached receipt view" may be a better way to present the question?

JoeyPRN

@KevinD   Hi,

I read over the troubleshooting tips.  I've attached screen shot of what i'm referring to, so please let me know if you need further information than what I have already posted to help seek a way to see the whole receipt in the attach receipt view, before actually attaching the receipt and discovering it's not the correct one because it's a different dollar amount (which can not be seen in the Attach Receipt view).   Is it a setting within Concur or just the way the system shows only a partial view of the receipt in the Attach Receipt View?  Thank you

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoeyPRN I have two suggestions. Now, keep in mind, I'm not on the product team and do not know how the design of the attach receipt window is done. However, I did try these two things to help view more of the receipt. Also, there isn't any setting in SAP Concur, but I think it could have to do with browser settings and screen size resolution.

1. Zoom out on your browser. If you are on a PC, use CTRL and - (minus).

2. The Attach Receipt window has a couple of black diagonal lines in the lower right corner. They are very small. You can mouse over these and your cursor will turn into a double-arrow. This will allow you to click and drag the window and make it larger for better viewing. See screenshot.

KevinD_1-1690476543552.png

Try this and let me know if it works for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
JoeyPRN

@KevinD -  Thank you.  I think it must be browser settings.  I coudn't find the "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button, but I'm good.  Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoeyPRN happy to try and help. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey