cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pakiran
New Member - Level 1

How to restore the suddenly vanished expense report

The expense report I was filling out has suddenly disappeared, and all the expenses I added to the report are back to available expenses. I have tried to contact the company's internal help desk, but I am getting nowhere. I am not convinced after spending several hours creating the report. I want to recover the report I created immediately.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pakiran if the report disappeared, which shouldn't ever happen, it cannot be recovered. It must have somehow been deleted as that is the only way for a report to go away completely. Unfortunately if the system glitched and somehow removed the report, you will need to recreate it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SJRatchford
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi,

Just adding to this thread.  The same thing happened to one of our executive assistants today.  Both she and her manager confirmed the report was in the system, with a report ID number.  Per the assistant, this report had been saved for weeks and she was adding items to it throughout the month.  Report disappeared and all items returned to available expenses.  I look in the report history for the last 90 days and everything is recorded except for the mystery report.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@SJRatchford  Hello!  As @KevinD mentioned, the only way for a report to completely disappear is if it's deleted.  When a report is deleted the charges will go back to Available Expenses.  Our Support team can confirm if a report is deleted, you would want to have a case created. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.