cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smoriarity
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to remove a charge that was refunded by the card issuer but is still showing in Concur

I have a company supplied credit card where the payment once the expense account is submitted goes directly to the bank.  There were a series of fraudulent charges that were credited and our process is to submit an expense account to remove them from Concur.  This process worked fine, however one charge was reversed from the card issuer, and we have confirmed that, but it's still showing in Concur.   Is there a method to remove this charge from Concur Expense?  I had thought to cerate a misc. charge with a negative amount, to zero it out in Concur, but I think that might still cause the company to send the funds to the credit card company.  

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smoriarity I looked in your account and I see a hotel charge for Courtyard. I'm guessing this is the charge in question. So, here are two options for you:

1. Add the transaction to a report and mark it as personal. You will see a little checkbox for this when filling out the expense details. That way the system knows not to send any funds to pay off the charge. 

2. Have your company's credit card administrator hide the expense. 

I would go with option 1, it will probably take less time to just submit it as personal.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.